Wednesday 8 September 2010

Sartorialist Sketches


Last year I purchased The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman. Its a quite wonderful book full of people. Being a fashion photographer Schuman captures those people on the street who he felt looked great. Harboring a variety of images containing all different types of styles he started http://www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ to collect all of these images together. As part of my plan to get of my arse and start drawing again i started to work from these images last week sketching on my lunch breaks and inking at home. Any way here are some of the first images that i produced. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice combination of textures there! :) It's good to have an ongoing project of some kind to keep the arty stuff going.

    (P.S. thanks for the comment on my blog :D)

    ReplyDelete